30 Nov Black Thai Egg Rolls
Posted at 20:15h in Egg Rolls
Black Thai Egg Rolls
- 4 Golden Tiger Pork Egg Rolls #54510
- ½ cup Cornstarch
- 1 cup Water
- ¼ cup Black sesame seeds
- ¼ cup White sesame seeds
- ¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup Caramel sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Red chili sauce
- Heat cooking oil to 350° Fahrenheit
- Mix the cornstarch and water in bowl with a whisk.
- In another bowl, mix the sesame seeds and panko.
- Dip the Golden Tiger Pork Egg Rolls in the cornstarch mixture and roll in the sesame seed breading. Fry until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the caramel sauce and chili sauce and serve alongside the just cooked egg rolls.
Golden Tiger http://goldentigerfoodservice.com/