30 Nov Peanut and Chicken Spring Rolls
Posted at 20:59h in Spring Roll
Peanut and Chicken Spring Rolls
- 4 Golden Tiger Chicken Spring Rolls #53959, cooked according to package directions
- ½ cup Peanuts
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped mint
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Toss peanut with sriracha until evenly coated.
- Roast peanuts on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove peanuts from the oven, allow to cool, about 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop peanuts and combine with lime juice and mint.
- Serve peanut chutney over Golden Tiger Chicken Spring Rolls.
Golden Tiger http://goldentigerfoodservice.com/