30 Nov Spicy Corn Chowder Crunch
Posted at 20:44h in Egg Rolls
Spicy Corn Chowder Crunch
- 4 Golden Tiger Southwestern-Style Egg Rolls #55220, prepared according to directions
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- ½ cup Diced onion
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Diced jalapeños
- 2 cups Corn kernels
- ¾ cup Roasted red bell peppers
- 2 ½ cups Vegetable stock
- ½ cup Heavy cream
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- In a soup pot, on medium heat, melt the butter and sauté the onions, garlic and jalapeños for 2 minutes.
- Add the corn, roasted red peppers and liquids. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and let cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with Golden Tiger Southwestern-Style Egg Rolls.
Golden Tiger http://goldentigerfoodservice.com/