30 Nov Vegetable Crunch Stuffed Chicken
Posted at 21:03h in Spring Roll
Vegetable Crunch Stuffed Chicken
- 4 Golden Tiger Vegetable Spring Rolls # 56841, prepared according to package directions
- 3 Tbsp. Chinese mustard sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise
- ½ cup Sliced red bell peppers
- ½ cup Sliced green bell peppers
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the Chinese mustard and honey in a bowl.
- Place the chicken on a parchment lined baking sheet, brush the tops with the mustard sauce, and place a Golden Tiger Vegetable Spring Roll at the base of each piece of chicken. Roll tightly, close with a toothpick and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a hot sauté pan, cook the peppers in the oil.
- Plate the chicken atop the peppers. Serve immediately.
Golden Tiger http://goldentigerfoodservice.com/